LHR Retail was asked by North York General Hospital to implement and project manage a new Retail Services Plan that would create an outstanding patient, visitor, and staff experience wile maximizing net revenues.
The objective was to create a retail plan that would:
- Create an outstanding patient, family, and staff experience;
- Increase alignment and integration with patient services;
- Maximize net revenue per square foot for the space dedicated to retail services; and
- Create strategic partnerships where appropriate.
The outcome: a retail plan that:
- Generates a significant increase in revenue for the hospital
- Meets the needs and wants of the facilities’ users
- Creates a more social and inviting environment while improving traffic flow and wayfinding.